Chuck H. Dow, CLU®, CLTC®
Managing Director | Financial Advisor
Born in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to a military family, Chuck had the opportunity to move often and see the world at a young age. His family moved abroad to Germany and then to the east coast before returning to the Midwest and settling in Springfield, Missouri. After attending Christian Schools of Springfield, he pursued an education at Southwest Missouri State University.
After college, he pursued a successful 14-year career in the vacation ownership industry and worked as a marketing executive and regional director. In 2013, after careful consideration, he moved home to Springfield, Missouri and started his practice with a top financial services firm. In 2021, Chuck and his team were awarded the opportunity to open Synergy Wealth Solutions’ district location in Springfield.
Chuck serves as a Managing Director within the organization and has built enduring relationships with clients and worked with them to assist in achieving their financial goals. He and his team of 4 are passionate about helping to create financial “roadmaps” for every client they serve through a well-designed process of listening first, developing an intentional strategy, and then integrating world class risk-based solutions with sophisticated investment strategies tailored to each clients’ specific situation.
Outside of the business, he and his wife Jody are active members of North Point Church. While Chuck serves on the worship team playing keys, Jody is the Founder and Director of the Springfield Dream Center in Zone 1 of Springfield to help break the cycle of generational of poverty. Chuck is also a lifelong die-hard Washington Redskins fan, and enjoys cooking, playing piano, and spoiling their 8-month-old son, Judah Harley - “Baby Jude”.
Community Involvement and Awards:
- 40 Under 40 – Springfield Business Journal, Class of 2018
- P40 Award recipient – 2014
- Million Dollar Round Table (2017)
- Life Impact Award (2017, 2018)
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce Ambassador since 2015
- Mentor/”Big” - Big Brother and Big Sister of the Ozarks since 2014
- Leadership Springfield - Class 38
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Ozarks – advisory board member (2019 – present)
- Springfield Regional Arts Council – board member (2018 – present)
- Founder and Board President of Borrow My Angel (2017 – present)
- Young Advocates Council serving the Child Advocacy Center – board member (2017-2019)
Professional Licenses and Designations:
- Series 6, 63, 7, and 26
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Chartered Life Underwriter – CLU®
- Certification for Long-Term Care – CLTC®
- Domiciled in MO, CA Insurance License #0K39413.
- AR Insurance License #17077022.