With over 20 years of experience in financial services, meeting the needs of my clients through life's increasingly complex investment situations, changing market conditions, I understand the financial challenges my clients face:
- Helping secure their financial future
- Providing for their families
- Caring for aging parents
- Determining the best strategy for income in retirement
- Planning their legacy
My goal is to help reduce my clients’ stress around these financial matters and move comfortably into the next phase of their lives. I help clients clarify, coordinate, and manage multiple lifestyle goals by providing the following comprehensive services tailored to their unique situation:
- Comprehensive strategies
- Strategies for managing retirement income & expenses
- Asset allocation and investment account types - individual, joint, business,
taxable and tax-deferred: IRAs, 401K’s and rollovers from retirement plans.
- Strategies for navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy and business succession plans
- Strategies for managing financial risk, including life insurance, long term care and annuities.
I believe ongoing education to expand my knowledge to provide my clients solutions to help them meet their needs is an important component to my practice. I also believe informed clients make better financial decisions. My clients benefit from seminars, newsletters, conference calls and consultation about the markets, financial issues that can impact their
plans, and understanding different financial strategies.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn about your unique situation and explore whether I
can be of benefit to you. Please feel free to contact me.