Tom Elder is a husband, a father of twin boys, and the youngest of four siblings. He was born and raised in St. Louis MO, and after living in San Antonio TX and Tampa FL, relocated back to St. Louis in August of 2017. He is active in his church and local charities, and enjoys volunteering in his community. He spread Cardinal nation during his time in TX and FL and is thrilled that he gets to take his sons to Busch Stadium as they grow up.
Potential clients look to Tom and the Synergy Team when:
¨ Looking to define a roadmap to achieve measurable financial goals
¨ Unsure if they are saving enough and allocating their money towards the right strategies
¨ Consumed by daily life, overwhelmed by options and unable to focus on financial goals
¨ Uncertain if they are maximizing their current employer benefit plans
¨ Wanting a truly integrated approach combining risk protection, wealth accumulation, and asset preservation and distribution
¨ Transitioning from working years to retirement and wanting an effective retirement income approach
¨ Seeking approaches to optimize tax efficiencies
¨ Unsatisfied with their current advisor relationship
Our team provides innovative solutions for professionals, retirees, and small businesses, including:
- Why your experience will be unique:
- ¨ Never a cookie-cutter approach, every personalized solution is based on your unique goals
- ¨ Our clients love that they have someone to help address their financial needs.
- ¨ We develop and nurture ongoing relationships to help ensure our clients’ strategies adapt to their ever-changing life
- ¨ We strive to provide a non-intimidating, educational and enjoyable experience for our clients
- ¨ We partner with your tax and legal advisors to help you develop the optimal strategy to meet your specific needs
- ¨ We strive to align all of your plans to move forward efficiently in unison - retirement, investment, life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care, estate, education, tax strategy, and business.